At Miriam Grace, the health and happiness of our members is of the utmost importance. That’s why we have put in place a range of measures to help reduce risk and to protect the physical and emotional wellbeing of our members and the team around them.
To make the Day Club safe, we are following government guidelines and so will be implementing the following:
- Prior to joining the Day Club, our Day Club Manager will carry out a Risk Assessment and a full Needs Assessment with you
- All staff have received their vaccine in line with government recommendations
- All members will be asked to provide proof of Covid Vaccination
- Rapid lateral flow testing will be carried out in line with government guidance
- All Staff have received training on Covid-19 Health & Safety & Infection Control prior to the club opening
- Club timings will remain at 10am-4pm with lunch — Day Trips have been suspended until further notice
- Staff will call members each morning before 09:30am to check that they are well and not showing Covid symptoms.
- Any staff showing symptoms will self-isolate and arrange for a test.
- All members and staff must wash their hands-on entry and exit of the building, and throughout the day.
- Members will be grouped in numbers of 5 with an allocated staff member. All activities will be offered socially distanced until government guidance states otherwise.
- There will be a cleaning schedule in place throughout the day.
- All members and staff to wear PPE in line with government guidance.
- Members will be supported to maintain social distancing from one another, and staff will do the same until government guidance states otherwise.
We understand that things might feel a little unusual to begin with. We will support you to ensure you feel comfortable and safe.
We will continually monitor government guidance and will keep you informed of any changes.